The results you need.
Telling a good story begins with asking the right questions. Lots of them. Building an effective publicity campaign isn’t any different.
Whether you’re an author promoting a new book, an expert with an opinion, an entrepreneur with a brilliant idea or a non-profit hoping to raise money, what you have in common is the need for positive coverage. The need for someone to hear your story, connect with it and take action.
As former journalists, we understand what makes a newsroom tick. We make it easy for journalists and bloggers to write about you by giving them what they need: professionally written copy that answers questions and compels.
We take the time to:
- Understand your goals and audience
- Craft your message, whether it’s a press release, Q&A or website
- Create a customized publicity campaign including traditional and social media
- Build a media list that includes radio, TV, magazines, blogs, websites and more
- Help you determine if Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are right for your campaign
Then we get to work for you, pitching your story to the journalists who’ll care, setting up interviews and reviews, and getting you the results you need.